2. Gathering information
2.1) We may collect two types of information about you through the website, namely:
- The personal information provided to us by you at the time of voluntary registration (or after) of the services provided by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, credit card number,ATM card number ,expiration date, verification code or bank account information, address Zip, telephone number, date of birth, sex, nationality and/or your geographical location information (“personal information”);
- The information collected through our systems, which track traffic to our sites but do not contact you personally, such as browser type, domain name and time of access to the site. This information is used for our search purposes and is separate from any personal information.
2.2) Failure to provide the necessary personal information on request may result in some services not being provided to you.
3.2) By providing this personal information to us, you acknowledge and agree that the information provided (other than the electronic payment card number, expiration date, verification code or your bank account information) is not confidential and should not be considered confidential.
3. Disclosure of information
3.1) We can disclose:
- Any personal information we collect about you to a third party for the purposes of providing you with additional services.
- Track collected and other information that does not identify you personally to a third party.
- Your personal information provided to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required, will be done by law or any authorized government agency.
3.2) We will not share your personal information with any third party (other than subsidiaries of Central Advanced Digitech co .ltd (Digitechstores,com) unless you have expressly consented to it.We are committed to maintaining strict security standards and procedures with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to your data by a third party. We have implemented physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect and secure the personal information we collect.
3.3) When you enter your e-payment card information, we use a secure connection to retrieve this information and pass it on to a secure and authorized third-party payment processor. We do not keep your credit card information number. The third-party secure payment processor retains and uses credit card information for payment purposes on your behalf.
3.4) Aalthough we take all reasonable measures to prevent illegal access to personal information, we cannot confirm that any third party will illegally access the personal information you provide to us and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions. There is no way to go online, or an electronic storage method, including email, and is 100% safe. We cannot be held responsible or liable for illegal or unauthorized access by any third party to your personal information.
4.1) we may use the personal information we collect:
- To verify your identity and help you if you have forgotten your password or login details on any of our sites.
- To help provide the services you have requested.
- To provide you with more information about other sites and services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- For future marketing, and for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- To ensure that you are provided with the information that is most relevant to you and to your interest
- for any other use after obtaining your consent
4.2) We will seek your consent, if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have previously consented to.
5. Cookies and Follow-up
5.1) We use “cookies” containing file information that enables us to determine the details of the internet protocol address, your operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), and the browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus a copy of the browser), domain (whether you accessed the location from anywhere) and other user information (such as your username).
5.2) We may use information generated by cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic patterns to and from the site.
- Ensure that any ad is shown to the most suitable person.
- Enable you to access the site, use certain services and visit sections that are only allowed to registered members.
5.3) You can choose to reject “cookies” by closing them in your browser and/or deleting them from your hard drive. You don’t need cookies to be effective in order to use the site, but you’ll need them when you sign in to the site and access personalized or secure content, some web pages may not work properly if cookies are closed.
6. Profile Format Images (also known as web beacons) provide profile format images to measure user behavior, to help us improve the user experience, and manage site content. We may use these images on this site, in our emails, in our ads on other sites, or in our ads on other emails.
7. Content providers, advertisers and partners
We are not responsible for data collection practices, privacy policies or content of other sites other than what we have on our site, including any site that can be accessed through a link on one of our sites. You should contact the operators of these sites directly if you wish to inquire about their privacy policies and practices before submitting your personal information to them. It is your responsibility to keep this information confidential.
8. Choice and Rejection
- Refusal, denial of access to certain services or participation in certain interactive areas;
- Choose to agree to contact us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features on the site, beta testing or promotional activities.
9. Owning, correcting and updating information
Any queries or comments about the privacy sites or policy should be emailed using the form on the “Contact us” page on the site.